The Exo Terra Glass Terrarium is the ideal reptile or amphibian housing designed by European herpetologists.
The front opening doors allow easy access for maintenance and feeding.
A specially designed lock will prevent escape and the doors can be opened separately. The full screen top ventilation allows UVB and infrared penetration, and is completely removable for easy access while decorating or cleaning.
In the back of the screen cover are 5 closable wire or tube inlets on both sides to install Heat Wave Rocks, Waterfalls, sensors, etc. inside the terrarium.
The bottom plate of the terrarium is raised to mount a substrate heater to heat a part of the extended ground surface.
The extra high fixed front window is ideal for thick layers of substrates (burrowing reptiles), aquatic parts (paludarium) or to mount an Exo Terra reptile den.
The natural background is in the same colour like all other Exo Terra decoration items (Water Dishes, Waterfalls, Heat Wave Rocks, etc.) and provides an extra climbing dimension. 60 x 45 x 90cm / 36" x 18" x 36" (WxDxH)
- Front window ventilation
- Dual doors for an escape-free access
- Waterproof bottom
- Raised bottom frame
- Stainless steel mesh cover
- Locks to prevent escape
- Easy-twist screen cover lock Closable inlets for wires and/or tubing
- Cut out in the back for wires and/or tubing
Accessories (not included)
- Fits the Compact Top Medium PT2227, Dual Top Medium PT2232 and the Light Dome PT2055/PT2057
- Hygro-, Thermo- and Combometer PT2477/PT2472/PT2470
- Lock PT2620 to prevent access
Customer Notice: This product is available for collection only at our Poole store.