This premium grade, pure tuna oil is a concentrated energy source and has a highly attractive natural tuna taste and aroma making it a superb bait soak, hookbait and loose feed additive that really boosts the attraction potential of loose feed mixes. It also makes a great coating for surface baits and adds a lasting, appetite-stimulating profile that makes your baits highly attractive.
Tuna Oil properties:
- A high quality, pure natural fish oil that fish find highly attractive
- Adds a deep, rich tuna taste and aroma profile to baits
- Creates an oily slick that disperses all through the water column
- Highly attractive to Carp, Roach, Barbel & other species
- Packed with nutrient dense omega oils; rich in energy
- Excellent in spod & boilie mixes, can be used at low levels
- Excellent for coating particles, pellets, floaters and boilies
- Great as a cork ball hookbait ‘glaze’
- 100% PVA friendly, superb in bag and stick mixes
Tip: Usage tip: Use at up to 20ml/kg in base mixes and as a warm water hookbait soak. Great in PVA bags of pellets, in stick mixes and for adding to floaters or spod mixes to create a slick which pulls fish in to feed.
This product should be stored cool, dry and out of direct sunlight.