The Oase ProMax Rain 4000 rain barrel pump makes watering the garden an easy task.
It is designed to sit inside a water tank and deliver water to general garden hoses and a special channel impeller allows a high water pressure which is ideal for irrigation.
The pump delivers a flow rate of 4000 litres per hour and ensures that water flows around the motor, even at low water levels. The pump inlet has a fine filter screen which prevents the intake of debris particles which could potentially clog and block lines and watering devices.
A protective element prevents the hose from kinking and the integrated float switch protects the unit from dry running, has an automatic on/off switch for the pump and it can be used as an automation setup, activating each time the water level reaches a certain depth.
Rain Barrell Pump Features:
- Water cooling
- Robust and reliable
- Effective particle capture
- Anti-kink and hose holder
- OASE Two Year Guarantee
- Ergonomically shaped handle
- Automatic shutoff through float switch
- Float switch protects pump against dry running
- Top pressure nozzle with 1 inch external thread
- High pressure water feed, similar to that of mains water supply
- Fine mesh inlet filter protects hose and nozzles from blockages.
Rain Barrell Pump Specifications:
- Length: 177 mm
- Width: 167 mm
- Height: 317 mm
- Net Weight: 4.5 kg
- Max pressure: 1.2 bar
- Max grain size: 0.3 mm
- Protection Class: IP X8
- Power Consumption: 370 W
- Rated voltage: 230 V / 50 Hz
- Pump outlet: 1 inch (33.3 mm)
- Power Cable Length: 10 metres
- Max immersion depth: 7 metres
- Automatic function: Float Switch
- Delivery head - H max: 12 metres
- Flow rate - Q max: 4,000 litres per hour.